Shadow is a high-end, cloud-based PC that lets you play, work, and browse from virtually anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. For $34.95 per month, you can access your own Shadow PC from your phone, tablet, computer, or other supported device. If you’re not sure whether Shadow is right for you, see our minimum requirements.
How does Shadow work?
When you subscribe to Shadow, you’ll get exclusive access to a virtual PC located at an offsite, secure data center, which you can log in to remotely. Shadow is a fully stocked, Windows 10 64-bit PC and includes:
- an Intel XEON 6 core processor with 8 dedicated threads
- 12GB DDR4 RAM
- 256GB of storage
- an NVIDIA GTX 1080 (or equivalent) graphics card
What do I need to use Shadow?
To use your Shadow PC, you only need:
- a supported device, such as the Shadow Box, a computer, phone, or tablet
- the Shadow app, installed on your device
- and an internet connection, with a download speed of 15mbps or more
Where is Shadow available?
Shadow is available in France, the UK, and the West Coast of the United States (Nevada, Oregon, Arizona). New locations are being added regularly.
What can I do on Shadow?
Want updates for Shadow? Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us.