When you experience a black screen while playing the game Overwatch, the below instructions may help solve your problem.
- Make sure your Windows is updated
- Update the NVIDIA drivers
- Disable in the Windows settings, everything that belongs to the Games menu (game bar, DVR game, game mode). Untick all the boxes per Game tab.
- Reset in-Game options in the Overwatch settings in the launcher (PTR and official server) then reset the launcher
- Restart Windows
- Disable any application that creates an overlay
- Launch the game and do not change the default graphics settings in the options.
You can now enjoy Overwatch again!