Having problems with the Shadow app for Windows? Send diagnostic logs to our support team. To get started, recover the following files from your local Windows PC:
- Log report
- Configuration report
Once you've retrieved the files above, attach and send the logs to your support ticket or email. For instructions, refer to the sections below.
Close Shadow before you continue.
- On your Windows desktop, open file explorer .
- Type the following file path: %userprofile%\.shadow
- Press Enter.
- Locate the most recent log file named shadow.log.
- Attach shadow.log to your support ticket or email.
- Press Windows + R to open the Run prompt.
- In the Run window, type dxdiag, then click OK.
- Click Yes to check if your drivers are digitally signed.
If you do not see this window, proceed to step 4.
- When the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window opens, click Save All Information....
- Save and Attach shadow.log to your support ticket or email.
After you've attached both shadow.log and your dxdiag report, send your ticket or email to Shadow support. A support representative will review your logs and reply. We also recommend following our guide, How to report a technical problem.
Don't have a ticket? Email us at email@example.com.